License Plate Bat Wings
Somewhere in between the faux reindeer antlers on top of your car at Christmas and mounting giant bullhorns to the front of it, there's a subtler way to dress up your vehicle all year long or just around Halloween with these cool new License Plate Bat Wings. These little handmade black bat wings easily attach to the license plate of most vehicles by sharing the same two top screws on top. They extend out around 10 inches, so check the clearance around your license plate first. These spooky bat wings are 3D printed using durable, weatherproof, and recycled PETG plastic, are available in either 10 inch wings up (front) or wings down (rear) size or 7 inch motorcycle size, and are made in the USA. Unfortunately, these bat wings won't fully turn your car into a certain gothic superhero mobile nor will they allow it to fly, but they are much cooler than Truck Nuts. Yep, they also make festive License Plate Reindeer Antlers too!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Dress your car or motorcycle up with a license plate bat wing kit!
- Uses the same two screws as the license plate to hold the wings on top
- Works with the factory plate mount or other aftermarket plate mounts on most vehicles as long as there's room around the plate for the wings
- Bat wings extend out 10" and the motorcycle wings extend out 7".
- Materials: 3D Printed PETG plastic
- Made in USA