If you're tired of endlessly dropping French fries, coins, cell phones, pens, and more down between the seats in your car, then check out the cool new Drop Stop. This ingenious gap-filling neoprene wedge attaches around the seatbelt catch so it will move with the seats and effectively stops anything you drop. It's shadow colored so it will blend in with a gap, expands to fill different sized gaps as well, and comes in a set of two, one for the driver and one for the passenger. Mysteriously, I suspect that at least one evil French fry will still somehow find it's way down there... even if you have never eaten fries in your car before, there will still be one underneath a seat.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Blocks that annoying yet ever so dangerous gap between your car or truck seat and center console
- Attaches to the seat belt catch via built in slot; moves with the seat and no need to readjust or reinstall
- Each set comes with 2 Drop Stops (1 for the driver side and 1 for the passenger side; universal fit), a Slide Free Pad and an LED Credit Card Light
- High Grade Neoprene casing allows Drop Stop to contract or expand to whatever size gap you have
- Blends with all interiors
- Size: 18" L x 3" W