Kizara Wooden Sheet Notepads
Why process wood into paper when you can simply write on equally thin sheets of actual wood instead? These cool new Kizara Wooden Sheet Notepads are filled with ultra thin (0.01") translucent sheets of wood that are hand-shaved by professional craftsmen in Japan from single blocks of 100% natural Japanese red pine. Each sheet comes from the wood of trees thinned as part of an ecological process that promotes new growth and healthy, sustainable forests in Japan and no two sheets share the same wood grain. They're great for jotting down notes, drawing sketches, placing under desserts, Karate chopping through with ease, folding into planes and boats, unique gifts, or just keeping fully intact as a super interesting curio.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- 100% handmade in Japan by professional craftsmen with years of experience
- Hand-crafted by shaving individual sheets of paper from a single block of wood
- So thin that it is translucent and allows light coming through
- Made from trees that are thinned as part of an ecological process promoting new growth and healthy, sustainable forests in Japan
- "KYOUGI" is a type of super thin wood product which ancient Japanese people used to use as paper
- Can be use as memo, scatch paper, and use when serving Japanese traditional desserts
- No two sheets being the same - appreciate the one of a kind beauty of the wood grain.
- Sheet thickness: 0.01" thin translucent wood
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!