You could take a huge bite of one of the hottest chili peppers on Earth and that would still be much less painful than taking a small nibble from this cool new World's Hottest Chocolate Bar. This tiny yet infernally hot chocolate bar is made from tasty milk chocolate infused with a sinister hot chili extract that reaches up to 9 million Scoville Heat Units (SHUs). In comparison, the current world's hottest chili pepper, the Carolina Reaper, only reaches a paltry 2.2 million SHUs. So why would one even think of tasting this hellish chocolate bar? Well, it's perfect for deterring or at least slowing down chocolate lovers on a diet, making truly HOT chocolate, evil pranks, breaking up on Valentine's Day, and of course... YouTube Challenges. Each tiny bar is sub-divided into 12 minuscule squares, yet just one piece should be enough for most. Good luck! 🌶🍫🥵
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- World's Hottest Chocolate Bar
- Absurdly spicy (and possibly dangerous) chocolate bar
- Made with a hellfire chili extract boasting a Scoville Heat Unit rating of 9 million SHUs
- 900 times hotter than a jalapeno!
- 12 itty bitty squares in each bar, and each of those deadly dozen has an outrageous amount of heat
- Contains chili extract rated at 9 million Scoville Heat Units!
- Warning! This chocolate is not for those sensitive to spicy foods and should be kept out of reach of small children and pets
- Challenge: Break the bar into twelve squares and consume a piece every 60 seconds. Good Luck!
- Weighs four grams and contains 35 calories
- Size: 1.5" x 1" - 4 grams
- Made in USA