No matter whether you're going camping out in the great outdoors, have a temporary emergency and need to shelter in place in your home, are bugging out in a hidden wilderness safe house trying to hide from an angry mob of zombies that found you to be problematic for just about any reason, are hiding from total societal collapse and raging nuclear wars above while down in your secret underground bunker, or are just trying to survive a catastrophic global famine raging across the planet after a 100 mile asteroid directly struck an erupting supervolcano, knocked the entire Earth out of orbit, and then sent it on a one way ticket to the sun... well then, you want to make some old-fashioned comfort food from this cool new Chef's Banquet Macaroni and Cheese Storage Bucket.
This epic emergency food supply bucket holds up to 180 servings of creamy mac and cheese in easy to open zip-seal Metalite pouches that keep it all safe, edible, and scrumptious for up to 20 years when stored in a cool, dry spot. If it's the end of the world, you might as well have plenty of tasty macaroni and cheese ready to go while you enjoy the show.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- 180 Servings
- Up to 20 years shelf life - if stored in a dry, cool environment
- Heavy Duty 6-gallon bucket with gamma lid (Transportable & Stackable)
- Elbow Pasta: 180 Servings
- Cheddar Cheese Sauce: 180 Servings
- 12 - 15 serving zip-sealed pouches of Cheddar Sauce
- 24 - 7.5 serving zip-sealed pouches of Elbow Macaroni Pasta
- Easy to open zip-seal Metalite pouches
- Weight: 26 lbs 10 oz