Cheese Lovers Wedding Cake - 24 Pounds of Gourmet Cheese!
Why settle for a boring old traditional cake at your wedding, when you can serve up 5 tiers of gradually stacked gourmet wheels of cheese with this cool new Sid Wainer and Son Cheese Lovers Artisan Wedding Cake. Yep, this crazy wedding cake, from Costco of course, is comprised of 24 pounds of artisan cheese wheels from around the world that can serve up to 150 people. Once the wheels arrive, simply stack them in this order: 8 lbs of Red Leicester, 7 lbs of Danish Blue, 5 lbs of Murcia al Vino, 3 lbs of Tuscan Sheep's Cheese, and 17 oz of Triple Cream Brie and then decorate with flowers, ribbons, or garnishes and don't forget the wedding topper. If an extravagent cheese themed wedding is not in your future, it also makes a great centerpiece to serve up a ton of guests at your next huge soiree or try and tackle it yourself if you're feeling a hankering for a whole lotta hunks of cheese.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Wedding cake comprised of gourmet cheeses sourced from around the world
- 24 lbs of artisan cheese
- Serves 105 - 150 people
- A striking and delicious alternative to a wedding cake, centerpiece, or cheese board
- Simply decorate with flowers, ribbons, or edible garnishes tailored to your own color scheme
- Red Leicester - 9.5" x 3" - 8 lbs
- Danish Blue - 7.5" x 4" - 7 lbs
- Murcia al Vino - 6.5" x 3.25" - 5 lbs
- Tuscan Sheep's Cheese - 6" x 3" - 3 lbs
- Triple Cream Brie - 5.5" x 3" - 17 oz