When making large hearty batches of soups, stews, and chili, drop in one of these cool new Broth Bombs into the pot to unleash a fizzy seasoning mix of herbs and spices. Kind of like a bath bomb that you drop into the bathtub, these Broth Bombs are handmade with baking soda and citric acid that instantly fizzes up to release tasty seasonings into a pot of soup or stew. The fizz then harmlessly breaks down into simple CO2 and minerals while the herbs and spices begin to marry with the flavors in the pot. They are available in a variety of flavor mixes or in a complete set of 8 and include tasty recipes to help you along. Check out this VIDEO to see them in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Fizzy herb and spice seasoning mixes for bean and veggie stews
- Each one makes 5-8 hearty dinner portions of soup, stew, chili, or curry
- Fizz comes from baking soda and citric acid
- Drunken Dare: Vibrant basil doused in hot red pepper. Medium spice level.
- Spiced Antiquity: Earthy, aromatic, and deeply spiced. It will keep you warm and cozy. For a split pea and potato soup.
- Stone Broke Dharma: A hybrid of garam masala and a classic curry for all woke struggling chickpea lovers.
- Scarborough Fair: A melody of fragrant familiar herbs. Think pot pie... and folk-rock. Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme.
- Drops of Jupiter: Savory sage with a touch of sweetness and a punch of black pepper.
- Speckled Rain: A classic chili seasoned with mild peppers.
- Gesundheit: An anti-inflammatory wellness blend: mostly ginger with turmeric, rosemary, and clove.
- The Reubenator: That fantastic fennel flavor from your old deli favorite. Use with cabbage or sauerkraut.
- Each comes with a delicious recipe for a one-pot no-chop low-cost plant-based stew