Peanut Butter Cup Cake
If you love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, then prepare for your sweet tooth to completely overload and explode when you unwrap one of these cool new Peanut Butter Cup Cakes by Perfect Endings in California’s Napa Valley. These massive, handmade peanut butter cup-inspired cakes have two layers of decadent chocolate cake, one layer of homemade peanut-butter filling, and a familiar outer shell of dark confectioners' chocolate. There may be many ways to eat other peanut butter cups, but with this monstrous one, it's probably best to stick to a single small slice at a time.
PS: If you just want to make your own, here's a cool recipe: Click Here
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$11.98 ($0.34 / Ounce)
$13.97 ($0.44 / Ounce)
$5.88 ($0.43 / Ounce)
$10.98 ($0.33 / Ounce)
$25.99 ($1.46 / Ounce)
$29.88 ($0.55 / Ounce)
- Two layers of chocolate cake sandwich peanut-butter filling
- Encased in a shell of dark confectioners’ chocolate
- Carefully selected ingredients include smooth Belgian chocolate, French artisan butter and fresh dairy cream
- Handmade by Perfect Endings in California’s Napa Valley
- Easy to prepare: simply thaw and serve - Shipped frozen
- Made in USA
- Size: 7.5" Diameter x 2.25" H - Serves 10
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!