No one wants to open the refrigerator door to a horrendous blast of smelly odors. The typical box of baking soda to absorb these nasty fridge aromas isn't something we want to look at either. The solution is this cool new Chill Bill Penguin. This whimsical penguin sits in your fridge or freezer (penguins probably prefer the freezer) and effectively absorbs in all the unwanted odors. Just fill him up with simple baking soda, place in the door or on a shelf to start him working, and when any smells return, just replace the baking soda with fresh. Also doubles as a conversation starter when anyone asks why there's a cute little penguin in your fridge.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Penguin shaped fridge / freezer odor absorber
- Simply fill penguin body with baking soda, stash him in the door or corner of the fridge, and let him soak up all the odors
- Patrols all hemispheres of your fridge
- Baking soda powered
- Refill baking soda every now and again to keep his penguin powers perfect
- Safe and Effective Deodorizer - Removes Unwanted Odors