Bamboo is rapidly renewable, highly sustainable and one of the most versatile natural resources on the planet. It can be used in everything from cutting boards and building materials to towels and food, and it can even be burnt down into highly absorbent activated charcoal as well.
ThinkBamboo - Bamboo Charcoal Refrigerator Fresheners absorb odors, trap bacteria, prevent flavor contamination between foods and regulate humidity much more effectively than baking soda does in your refrigerator. They also extends the life of fresh fruits and vegetables by absorbing the ethylene gas naturally produced by produce as they ripen. Just place one decorative, low profile bamboo box, containing a 180 gram bag of activated bamboo charcoal, in each crisper drawer of your refrigerator and one in the back on the top shelf.
The bamboo charcoal bags can be recharged twice a month as needed by just leaving them out in the sun for a couple of hours and can be re-used for up to a full year. When they've finally been exhausted, the charcoal inside can be spread out in the garden or on the lawn as a fertilizer. Great environmentally friendly solution and they look really cool too!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Activated charcoal derived from environmentally friendly bamboo
- Absorbs odors, much more effective than baking soda
- Absorbs and traps bacteria and odors which can cause flavor contamination between foods in your refrigerator
- Extends the life of fresh produce by absorbing the ethylene gas naturally produced by fruits and vegetables as they ripen
- Naturally regulates humidity
- Activated Carbon is a natural air purifier and has a surface area as high as 600 sq meters per gram
- Each attractive low profile bamboo box contains one 180 gram bag of activated charcoal
- Can be regenerated twice a month by laying the bags out in bright sunlight for a couple hours
- Can be re-used for up to 1 year, but for best results, replace them twice a year
- Once exhausted, charcoal can be spread in the garden or on the lawn as a fertilizer