According to Wikipedia, "Ents are a fictional race of people who closely resemble trees from J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy world of Middle-earth." As much as I would love to have a real tree person roaming around my backyard terrorizing the neighbors, I guess I'll just have to settle for this cool new Gnarled and Twisted Ent Tree Statue/. This crazy garden sculpture is sculpted 360 degrees, crafted of durable, weather-resistant resin and then painstakingly hand-painted. It's not only a fun yard decoration, I bet you could pull off a few good practical jokes with it as well. For example, you could hide him in the shower for a frightening morning surprise for someone, place it in the backseat of someone's car at night or just have it looking in your neighbor's window. He could also be used indoors as an interesting place to hang your hat.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Amazingly sculpted 360 degrees and painstakingly hand-painted
- Crafted of durable resin and may be displayed outdoors
- Avoid direct exposure to freezing winter weather
- Statues that must remain outside during freezing, inclement weather should be COVERED and sheltered from ice and wind
- Painted items will benefit from a coat of clear acrylic spray paint to slow fading from sun exposure
- Size: 16" W x 12" D x 24" H - 15 lbs