When you absolutely must turn the night into day and set the world ablaze along the way, the cool new Torch from Wicked Lasers is the ultimate handheld solution. The Torch is currently the world's brightest and most powerful flashlight with 4100 lumens of sheer illumination and generates enough heat to melt plastic, scramble eggs, burn paper, light matches, roast marshmallows and anything susceptible to extreme heat!
To handle this kind of power, the Torch is encased in aerospace grade aluminum and uses a specialized heat resistant glass lens in front of the ultra-bright 100W halogen bulb. The good news is that this flashlight is powerful enough to melt other flashlights, but unfortunately the rechargeable battery only lasts 15 minutes before making this thing mortal once again. Please be sure to handle this flashlight with extreme care, much like you would a lightsaber!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Super bright flashlight that can melt plastic, cook eggs, burn paper, and light matches!
- Output: 4100 lumens with an adjustable high efficiency reflector
- Bulb Type: 100W Halogen - Specialized heat resistant glass lens
- Expected Bulb Life: 2000 hours
- Casing: Aerospace grade aluminum
- Tail switch: On/off button
- Re-chargeable power supply: 12x2/3A 1500mAh Cells 14.4V
- Battery Run-time: 15 minutes
- Caution: Flashlight gets very hot - handle with care!
- Size: 57mm x 230mm