Even though the world seems to have lost its collective mind lately, I think we still have the right to defend ourselves and own flashlights... I think. The cool new Self-Defense Baseball Bat Flashlight provides a little extra security and illumination in the darkness with a powerful 200 Lumen Single Cree Q5 LED bulb that's bright enough to temporarily blind or daze an attacker and a heavy-duty, anodized aluminum bat frame for taking them out in self-defense should they decide to physically attack.
The Baseball Bat Flashlight features a 3-mode switch (high, low, and tactical strobe), a scratch- and corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum frame, and a cross-checkered handle for positive grip in any situation. Great for keeping in the bedroom in case of a home intrusion, when out walking at night, in a women's purse, in the car, during a zombie attack/alien invasion/general apocalypse, and more.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Provides illumination and self defense against a threat or physical assault
- Single Cree Q5 5 Watt,10,000-hr. LED bulb provides 200 Lumens capable of temporarily blinding or dazing any would-be attacker
- 3-mode switch features high, low and tactical strobe settings
- Durable, scratch- and corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum bat frame
- Cross-checkered handle for positive grip in any situation
- Runs 4 hours at maximum brightness
- Requires 3 C batteries (not included)
- Size: 16.50" L x 1.85" W x 2.5" H - 9 lbs