Bread Basket Warming Blanket With Flaxseed-Filled Heat Pack
Why waste a ton of valuable storage space with a giant bread warming basket that only gets used occasionally when you can simply use this cool new yet quite warm Bread Basket Warming Blanket. This space-saving bread warming blanket looks like a bread basket on one side and includes a removable flaxseed-filled heat pack that can be heated up in the microwave in about a minute. Just place the heated pack in the pocket inside the blanket along with sliced bread or dinner rolls and then wrap them all up to keep them warm for serving. They're made in Brooklyn, New York and available in either a traditional basket weave pattern or in classic all white.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Blanket keeps your favorite loaf warm and fresh for much longer than the traditional napkin
- Removable flaxseed-filled pillow: heat it in the microwave for 1 minute increments, place it in the blanket's pouch with your bread, and wrap it all up
- Blanket versions: basket pattern or classic white for a charming addition to your own table or a unique hostess gift
- Materials: cotton, cotton / polyester blend, flaxseed
- Made in Brooklyn, New York USA
- Size Blanket: 28" square
- Size flaxseed pillow: 9" square
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!