If you ever actually get your mouth washed out with soap, skip the LifeBuoy Soap>/a>, and go with this cool new Hyper-Realistic Grilled Steak Soap Bar instead. This uncanny bar of hand soap looks exactly like a tasty steak just pulled from a flaming hot grill. It's not just for hungry carnivores who need to wash their hands before dinner, because it's made from coconut oil with no animal products used making it oddly Vegan-friendly too. It's also perfect for mischievous pranksters and fun gag gifts, especially to Vegans and vegetarians.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Hyper-realistic grilled steak soap bar
- Easily mis-steak-en for the real deal - This bath soap looks like it just came fresh off the grill
- Handcrafted using incredibly-detailed mold techniques and perfumed by skilled soapers
- VEGAN-FRIENDLY: How? What? A steak that's safe for vegans? Made with coconut oil. No animal products are used.
- Perfectly packaged with a window showcasing the fun inside
- Just slap a bow on it, and you've got a great gift for the proud carnivore, meat lover, or grill master!