Tired of trying to yank a single paper towel off the roll only to have half of it unravel everywhere on you? Sure, you could just slow down and do it correctly, but no one has that kind of time or patience when there's a horrifying splattered, leaking, and/or dripping mess that needs immediate attention. This cool new Joseph Joseph Push and Tear Roll Holder has an innovative top cap that can be pushed down with one hand, wrist, or forearm to lock the roll in place while you rip off a paper towel quickly with the other. A non-slip, raised edge base further prevents any additional unwanted unravelling. It fits standard height rolls and has a handy twist-off cap for quick refills.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Push top to lock roll for easy tearing
- Can be operated with the wrist or forearm when your hands are messy
- Raised base edge stops roll from unravelling
- Twist-off cap for quick roll refill
- Non-slip base
- Suitable for standard height rolls only - up to 9.5"
- Size: 11" H x 6.5" W x 6.5" D