Dino Dig - Hot Chocolate Soil With Buried White Chocolate Dinosaur Bones
If you thought making hot cocoa was a boring task, then you haven't tried this cool new Dino Dig Hot Chocolate Mix. This fun hot cocoa mix for kids (and budding paleontologists of all ages) combines an edible soil-like mixture of hot chocolate powder with caramelized white chocolate dinosaur bones and crunchy nibs buried beneath it. It's unknown if you'll excavate a complete dinosaur skeleton when you make a batch of hot cocoa, but it's a fun and tasty way to find out. Best of all, this hot chocolate mix isn't actually 65 million years old!
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$22.99 ($0.48 / Ounce)
$12.00 ($0.38 / Ounce)
$19.97 ($0.33 / Ounce)
$22.99 ($0.46 / Ounce)
$13.99 ($0.62 / Ounce)
- Hot cocoa mix that lets dino-loving little ones excavate edible soil, uncover white chocolate fossils, and make hot chocolate from their discoveries
- Satisfy your budding paleontologist's curiosity and sweet tooth with an interactive Cretaceous cocoa mix
- Buried within a rich blend of edible choco soil, candied fossils made of white chocolate and crunchy nibs lie waiting for excavation
- A cocoa-flavored adventure 65 million years in the making
- Kit Includes: Hot Chocolate Soil and White Chocolate Dinosaur Bones
- Makes approximately 7-10 cups of hot chocolate
- Contains dairy and soy.
- Made in facility that processes nuts
- Handmade by Yana Yakhnes in Portland, Oregon
- Size: 4" L x 2" W x 2" H - 15.5 oz
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!