I'm not sure why "charcuterie" is a word that is everywhere all of a sudden, but it's basically a glorified appetizer platter of cured meats, fine cheeses, gourmet olives, artisan breads, fancy crackers, fresh or dried fruits, exotic nuts, and a lavish spread of honey, jams, and preserves all served up on a rustic wooden serving board. Now if you really want to wow your guests with a presentation of fanciful culinary delicacies at your next soiree, then serve them on something a bit more striking like this cool new yet quite prehistoric Fortessa Petrified Wood Charcuterie Board. Yep, this stunning charcuterie serving board is cut from an authentic slice of petrified wood that has a cool-to-the-touch stone-like surface and one-of-a-kind natural graining. No two are exactly alike. Available in 8-10", 12", 16" and 20" wide sizes.
Related Offers From Etsy.com
- Charcuterie serving boards cut from authentic petrified wood
- Provide a dramatic presentation for an assortment of charcuterie, cheeses, desserts and more
- Stone-like surface stays cool to the touch and the natural graining makes each one unique
- Due to the natural product used, size and shape will vary
- Food safe
- Size: 8-10", 12", 16" and 20" Wide