Halo Ultraviolet Germ-Eliminating Vacuum
When it comes to vacuuming, we all assume our carpets are clean after sucking up dust, dirt and debris, but what about dust mites, bacteria, viruses, mold, flea eggs and other invisible germs? If these microscopic pests and contagions are anywhere in the home, you can bet they are in the carpet. If they aren't floating around in the air and landing on it, they are most likely getting dragged in from the outside on our shoes or pets. I never even thought about what could be living in the carpets, but now that I'm aware, I'm bringing in the heavy artillery. I'm bringing in the cool new Halo UV-ST Ultraviolet Germ-Eliminating Vacuum!
The Halo UV-ST Vacuum is not only a powerful vacuum with deep-cleaning suction, a 14 inch cleaning path, a 13 foot hose and a 31 foot power cord, it also kills, eliminates and decimates 99.9% of all dust mites, viruses, bacteria, mold, flea eggs and more lurking, living and breeding in the carpet. It uses a safe built-in 35-watt UV-C light in its base to destroy them, the same ultraviolet light technology that is used in hospitals for sterilization. In addition, this vacuum also uses HEPA filtration to trap 99.97% of all pollen, dust mites, and other fine particles in the air that trigger allergy and asthma symptoms. This is seriously one technologically advanced weapon to have in your cleaning arsenal. Plus, I'll mention it again, it has a 31 foot power cord!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- The only vacuum that combines the germ-killing power of ultraviolet light with powerful suction
- UV-C technology: Instantly kills dust mites, bacteria, viruses, mold, flea eggs and other invisible germs in your carpet - without chemicals
- HEPA Filtration: Traps 99.97% of pollen, dust mites, and other fine particles in the air that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Rugged lightweight design: Easy to use and weighs only 16 lbs.
- Full size 14 inch cleaning path
- 13 foot hose with crevice tool and dusting brush
- UV bulb is rated for 8,000 hours of use
- 31 Foot Cord!