Forget Tuesdays, it's always a great day for serving up tacos and fajitas, burritos, nachos, and other tasty Mexican dishes too and this cool new Taco Tuesday from Nostalgia is a fun way to serve them all up to family and friends. This unique taco topping bar combines a spinning lazy susan with 6 removable topping trays for lettuce, cheese, onions, cilantro, tomatoes, salsa, olives, jalapenos, and more and a removable hot pot in the center to keep meats, queso, beans, and rice warm. It also includes 4 taco holders that hold hard and soft shell tacos upright for easy filling. If you need a night off from tacos, the warming pot can also be used to serve nacho cheese, fondue parties, dipping strawberries, marshmallows, and more. Unfortunately, margaritas are not included. Check out the video below to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- A timeless tradition made more convenient, family and friends can gather around to enjoy tacos, burritos, nachos, fajitas, and other great Mexican dishes
- Removable 20 oz warming hot pot keeps meats, queso, beans, rice at the perfect temperature
- Pot can be removed for easy clean up
- Melting pot can also be used for nacho cheese, fondue parties, dipping strawberries, marshmallows, breads and more
- 6 removable topping trays for lettuce, cheese, onions, cilantro, tomatoes, salsa, olives, jalapenos, and more!
- 4 taco holders that hold hard or soft shell tacos upright to help you create your perfect taco
- Lazy Susan: Easily share across the table and make sharing and decorating easy with the spinning lazy Susan design
- Size: 14.17" x 14.17" x 6.5"