BaouRouge Precision Slicing Knife - Makes Identical Adjustable Width Slices
This cool new BaouRouge Precision Slicing Knife is a handy serrated slicing / carving knife with an adjustable aluminum guide along the side that allows you to make identical, uniform slices to the the thinnest levels on meats, vegetables, fruit, breads, and more without needing a deli slicer or mandolin. The sharp 8.25" steel serrated blade features a titanium-coated aluminum guide that can be adjusted for slicing widths between 1-16mm (3/64" to 0.62") and an ergonomic curved black ABS handle for an excellent grip. Perfect for slicing up loaves of bread, carving up roasts, or just use it like a mandolin for making equal cuts on vegetables. Check out the video below to see it in action.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Slicing / Carver knife with adjustable titanium-coated aluminum guide for cutting widths of 1-16 mm (3/64" to 0.62")
- Perfect on breads, meats, fruits, and vegetables
- 8.25" straight steel serrated blade
- Cuts exact, identical slices, even to the thinnest level
- Black ABS handle
- For right-hand use only
- All the qualities and advantages of the original French-made DUX 1968 slicing knife at a fraction of the cost
- Easily disassembles for machine or hand washing
- Delivers portion control that helps contain food costs and enhances serving presentations with consistency and uniformity in the slice thickness
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!