This cool new Can of Dehydrated Water is the perfect gift to give to someone who always says they want nothing, survivalists / preppers, chemists, white elephant gift exchanges, or just anyone who drinks water. To make infinite gallons of water, just unscrew the cap on the steel can and mix equal parts of this dehydrated dihydrogen monoxide with pure water. Seriously, all you need to do is add water. The final result is 100% organic, BPA-free, gluten-free, Vegan-friendly, eco-friendly, cruelty-free, and plastic straw-free rehydrated water. Warning: Both excessive and non use of dihydrogen monoxide, especially in dehydrated form like this, can be dangerous and possibly fatal.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Can make infinite gallons of water - just mix with equal parts water!
- 16 oz steel can for long-term storage
- A critical element of any preparedness strategy
- 100% Organic, BPA-Free, Gluten Free, Vegan friendly, low sodium
- Critical element of any preparedness strategy
- Warning: Excessive Di-Hydrogen Monoxide can be dangerous. Consult with a doctor before use.