Garden Hose Filter
This cool new Garden Hose Filter connects to any standard garden hose to effectively remove chlorine, chloramines, volatile organic compounds, pesticides, and herbicides. Why use a garden hose water filter? It's perfect for healthier watering of plants, gardens, pets, and livestock, filling up kiddie pools, giant pools, hot tub, and balloons with cleaner water, washing your car with a spot free rinse, or just drinking from the hose - yep, safe drinking garden hoses are now actually a thing too. Each filter is third party tested, able to filter up to 10,000 gallons, and made in the USA. Great solution for a problem you probably never even thought about.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$29.99 ($15.00 / Count)
- Designed to fit any standard garden hose thread
- Removes Chlorine, Chloramines, VOCs, and Pesticides/Herbicides
- Third party testing shown it reduces organic chemicals by 99% and chloramines at 97% or better
- Uses catalytic carbon - Coconut shells that have undergone a steam activation process to create activated carbon with micro-pores
- After the activation process the carbon is coated with a catalyst which continues to break the bond between the chlorine and ammonia
- Acid-washed catalytic carbon is also effective for absorbing chlorine, ammonia, disinfection by-products, TCE, PCE, MTBE and other trace level organics
- Service Life: Up to 10,000 Gallons
- Not designed for fish tanks or ponds
- Made in the USA
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!