Aniva Cosa BBQ - Transforming Chiminea / Grill / Fire Pit
You'll have plenty of options on your outdoor patio with this cool new Aniva Cosa BBQ. This unique barbecue can transform from a relaxing chiminea into a charcoal grill with a built-in preparation / carving table or even into a fire pit as well. When the hinged top and bottom halves are together, it becomes a chiminea, but when unlatched the upper half swings down to become a convenient side table complete with an included hardwood tabletop insert and the tripod-supported bottom half can be used either as charcoal grill with the rack or a wood-burning fire pit without it. Perfect for entertaining guests around it nearly all year long. Check out the video demo below to see it in action.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Transforms from a chiminea to a grill and built-in preparation / carving table
- Barbecue serves as a chiminea when the top is placed over the bottom
- Cast from heat-resistant, powder-coated aluminum
- Top and bottom have two wooden handles for easy placement
- Grill's upper and lower body are hinged together
- Upper half serves as a convenient side table for preparation or a carving station when using the included hardwood tabletop insert
- 3 recessed concave circles in the insert's outer edge accommodate small bowls or a beverage
- Bottom half has three hardwood legs that keep the grill level
- Top half has a taper that provides stable contact with the ground
- Generous opening affords a pleasant view of a fire within
- Weight: 66 lbs
- Winner of a Red Dot Design Award
- Size Grill: 20.5" H x 29" W x 19.5" D
- Size Chiminea: 41" H x 19.5" Diameter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!