Not all insects are complete and utter pests. Some are actually quite beneficial to have around your home and garden and this cool new Beneficial Insect Wooden Shelter is designed to attract them. Just stake this wooden shelter in your garden and watch as pollinators such as butterflies and solitary bees move right in and nest along with other beneficial pest-controlling insects such as ladybugs and lacewings. It features vertical and horizontal slots to attract butterflies and lacewings, tubes to attract solitary bees, and holes to attract the ladybugs. A unique and decorative way to help restore the balance of nature right in your very own backyard with the benefits of thriving flowers and plants and less troublesome insect pests.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Put out the welcome mat for pollinators and other beneficial insects
- Welcome pollinating butterflies and solitary bees, as well as lacewings and ladybugs that help control insect pests
- Provides a vital haven for egg-laying, nesting and weathering storms
- Vertical slots invite butterflies to roost
- Horizontal slots attract lacewings
- Tubes provide places for solitary bees to nest and lay their eggs
- Holes attract ladybug
- An eye-catching landscape accent, too
- Includes wooden mounting pole to plant it in the garden
- Materials: Fir, plywood, bamboo
- Pole is 30" H
- Installed height is approx. 53"
- Size: 5.75" W x 3.75" D x 61" H overall - 3.5 lbs