Covert Nickel Knife
No matter whether you're a super spy, working undercover, traveling to hostile regions, needing to escape unlawful captivity, or just need a handy blade to cut something small, then check out this cool new Covert Nickel Knife. While it may look like an ordinary nickel at first glance, it discreetly conceals a hardened stainless steel blade on the inside that can be quickly deployed by running a fingernail along the coin's side. Perfect for cutting through plastic zip-ties, cord, duct tape, and more and, if kept in your pant's pocket with other coins, most likely won't be discovered during a search. For good guys only, please use safely and responsibly, and don't spend it accidentally!
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$14.99 ($7.50 / Count)
- Hardened stainless steel blade discreetly concealed inside a US nickel
- Potentially lifesaving tool for undercover operatives, civilians traveling in hostile regions, and escaping unlawful captivity
- Blade can cut plastic zip-ties, cord, duct tape, etc.
- OPEN: run fingernail along nickel's side clockwise with heads side up and the blade pivots out
- Rarely does anyone pay the slightest attention to a bunch of coins, even during searches
- Keep this along with some other coins in your pant's back pocket and it can be accessed even with your hands bound behind your back
- Coin provides a solid grip handle
- Weight: 0.18 oz
- Made in USA
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!