One downside in this modern age of online shopping is having to open all the cardboard shipping boxes that seem to arrive daily or even many times a day. If you're tired of endlessly looking around for a box cutter, knife, or something else that's sharp enough to cut through the packing tape (and your fingers), then keep this cool new KeySmart SafeBlade - Safe Keychain Box Cutter always within reach right on your keychain. This handy box cutting tool may look like a sharp blade that merged with an ordinary key, but it's actually designed to safely open packages and boxes without cutting your finger. It's made from an ultra-durable and lightweight material called PA46 that should last through a lifetime of package opening without ever slicing through your skin. Unfortunately, after you order this, it will arrive in a cardboard box, so don't cut yourself trying to open it.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designed to safely open packages and boxes without cutting your finger
- Shaped like a key to fit seamlessly on your keychain or inside your KeySmart
- Made of very sturdy PA46 material and is built to last
- Sharp enough to cut through reinforced tape but won’t penetrate the skin
- Finger-friendly and safeguarded
- Lightweight and compact