Holy cool way to save money, Batman! Wish you could save up enough cash to have the same wonderful toys as the Caped Crusader or at least a stately Wayne Manor of your very own? Then you need to place one of these cool new yet very retro Batman Shakespeare Bust Banks on a desk in your study immediately. Just like the iconic bronze Shakespeare bust from the 1966 Batman TV show with the hidden switch that unlocked the entrance to the Bat Cave, this heavy duty vinyl replica features the same flip open style head that reveals a dial that turns, a button, and now... a coin slot. Yep, this is more of a Bat Piggy Bank than an actual superhero secret entrance activator like this one, but it's very cool nonetheless. Moving bookcase, Bat Poles, and Bat Cave not included. Neither is Alfred.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Shakespeare's bust from the 1966 Batman TV show
- Officially-licensed Batman merchandise
- Head flips open to reveal a dial that turns, a button, and a coin slot
- Coin release door on the base
- Da na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na Shakespeare!
- Perfect for lovers of great literature and spectacular camp
- From Diamond Select - Sculpted by Paul Harding
- Materials: Vinyl
- Size: 20" T x 12" W x 8" D - 3.75 lbs