"The Terminator is an infiltration unit, part man-part machine. Underneath it's a hyperalloy combat chassis, microprocessor controlled, fully armored, very tough. But outside it's living human tissue. Flesh, skin, hair, blood, grown for the cyborgs." - Kyle Reese (Terminator)
From the mind of James Cameron, the hands of Stan Winston and the body of Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Terminator has become one of the most terrifying and ruthless movie villains ever created. So why not bring home and display one of these futuristic robot assassins for the whole family to enjoy?
If you're a fan of the Terminator movies, have the money and aren't afraid, the cool new Lifesize Terminator - T-800 Endoskeletons will make a fine addition to your home, office or armory. Unless SkyNet sends back a termination order on your life, you should be perfectly safe around this massive 6.5' tall, 366 pound replica of the T-800 Endoskeleton. This imposing chromed killer is weathered to be more film accurate and stands atop an impressive display base littered with human skulls and debris. Since the hyperalloy combat chassis hasn't been invented yet, this prototype is instead constructed from high quality polystone, fiberglass, metals and other materials. It comes complete with light-up eyes, a prop Phased Plasma Rifle and a bad attitude, but unfortunately, Arnold not included.
Right Now on Ebay.com
- Lifesize Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton - Version 2.0
- A stunning and imposing piece, sure to become the centerpiece to any collection or display
- Stands atop an impressive display base littered with human skulls and debris
- Weathered to be more film accurate
- Materials: high quality polystone, fiberglass, metals and other materials, complete with light-up eyes
- Size: 77" H x 38" W x 53" D - 366 lbs