Life-Sized Salacious B. Crumb Prop Replica Statue - Star Wars Return of the Jedi
"Ahh Ha-Ha-Ha!" - Salacious B. Crumb (Return of the Jedi)
Star Wars fans surely remember the little cackling Kowakian monkey-lizard named Salacious B. Crumb from Star Wars Return of the Jedi. He was Jabba the Hutt's court jester who sat on a pillow near the base of his throne and sadistically laughed at and annoyed everyone to Jabba's amusement. Unfortunately, he didn't survive when Jabba's magnificent sail barge exploded, so he probably won't get the proper spinoff show he deserves on Disney+. Well, when I was a really little kid, he was one of my favorite side characters from this flick and now I can have my very own Life-Sized Salacious B. Crumb to pester my guests in this galaxy.
This signature edition, 1:1 prop replica statue of Salacious B. Crumb is hand-sculpted by Tony McVey (the original sculptor from the film), hand-painted by talented FX artists at Regal Robot, and super limited to only 150 pieces. Each statue is handcrafted in the USA (Tatooine artisans charge too much for shipping across time and space) and features a static polyresin sculpt with glass eyes and faux hair, a stone-like resin pedestal for him to sit on with faux leather detailing, a hand-numbered metal plaque dual-signed by creator Tony McVey and film performer Tim Rose, and a Lucasfilm Certificate of Authenticity. Yep, it's mega expensive, but still quite affordable for powerful intergalactic gangsters or spice smugglers and will only gain value over time...unless you can't bare to give up your new favorite decoration where he is.
Right Now on Ebay.com
- Prop Replica by Regal Robot
- Salacious B. Crumb 1:1 Signature Edition Statue
- Limited Dual-Signature Edition of just 150 pieces
- 1:1 prop replica, hand-sculpted by Tony McVey, who sculpted the character for the original film
- Hand-painted by talented FX artists making each a unique work of art
- This Kowakian Monkey-Lizard from Star Wars Return of the Jedi cackled at the side of intergalactic gangster, Jabba the Hutt
- Replica can be displayed on or off the pedestal
- Static Polyresin statue with glass eyes and faux hair
- Developed with extensive research and first-hand examination of the original prop puppet
- Expect some natural variation from piece to piece
- Includes hand-numbered, metal plaque signed by original character creator Tony McVey and performer Tim Rose
- Not a toy, not intended for children
- Includes Lucasfilm Certificate of Authenticity
- Includes themed resin pedestal with faux leather detailing
- Ears, arms, legs, and tail all remove for safe shipping
- Materials: Metal , Plastic , Polyresin , Polyurethane
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Pedestal Size: 11.25" T x 11.5" W x 11.5" D - 7 lbs
- Salacious Crumb Size: 28.25" T x 16" W x 22" D - 15 lbs