If none of your bowls have double-take-inducing, anthropomorphic noses sculpted on the side of them, then you might want to correct that with these cool new Nose Knows Bowl from designer Pedro Agapito. Each earthenware bowl is handcrafted in Portugal and looks quite traditional until you notice the surreal yet subtle schnoz sticking out. Perfect for serving up cereal, snacks, or soup, using as a whimsical planter for succulents, a catchall for random little objects or just give it as a gift to an obnoxious, nosy neighbor. Pairs nicely with this Face Mug, unless the bowl thumbs its nose at it... if it had thumbs.
- Designer: Pedro Agapito
- The Nose Knows Bowl
- Just your average, everyday bowl…with one very distinguishing feature
- Earthenware bowl has a lovely (and, dare we say, surrealist) nose
- Everyday objects are way cuter when they have human features
- Use this quirky vessel for movie-night snacks, planting succulents, or as a catchall for loose change and keys
- Colors: mustard, ivory, marine, and sky blue matte
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, each is unique and will vary
- Handmade in Portugal
- Size: 3.3" x 3.3" x 5.1"