The Black & Decker Thermal Leak Detector is a cool new device that helps you discover energy leaks in your home and reduce heating and cooling costs up to 20%.
This innovative infrared thermometer quickly detects hidden leaks and drafts around doors, floors, walls, pipes, ducts, windows and more, so you can plug and properly insulate them. Simply shine the light on the wall to set the reference temperature and then move the light around your house. If the surface temperature changes by 1, 5, 10° F (user adjustable) on the LCD screen, the light will change to red or blue, indicating the energy wasting hot or cold spot.
This is not only a great way to not only discover the source of those pesky drafts and cold spots, it also gives peace-of-mind to know it wasn't some ghostly paranormal activity. If you're a good spotter, this gadget will actually pay for itself.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Infrared Thermometer detects surface temperature on walls
- Easily spot hidden energy leaks in your home
- Plugging the leaks and drafts in your home can save up to 20% off your heating and cooling energy costs
- Displays surface temperature on LCD screen in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Comes with bonus booklet showing easy ways to seal and insulate your home
- Temp changes by 1, 5 or 10° F and lights changes to red (hot) or blue (cold)
- Find hidden leaks around doors, floors, walls, pipes, ducts, windows and more