It's never too early to get kids in the kitchen to learn the enjoyable art of cooking, but giving them a super sharp, adult-sized chef's knife to help cut up and prep the veggies probably isn't the best idea. Teach them how to use a chef's knife safely with this cool new Zwilling Twinny. This unique chef's knife is designed especially for children's hands, aged 3 and up and features a 4 inch stainless steel blade with a rounded tip to prevent accidents, a fully protective blade sheath that also doubles as a finger protector and guide, and comes in either bright red or dark blue. While this child-friendly learning knife has safety in mind, adult supervision is always recommended, because they'll always try to find a way.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Kids Will Love Cooking with Twinny!
- Suitable for kids aged 3 and up
- Safely include kids in all types of kitchen cutting tasks
- Designed especially for little hands
- Sharp stainless-steel blade with a rounded tip to keep kids safe from accidents
- Full protective bolster and a blade sheath for safe storage that doubles as a finger protector while cutting
- Rounded blade shape
- Clever finger protector features a narrow shape that helps children hold the item to be cut in place
- Hand and finger guard for safe cutting
- Child-friendly design
- Colors: bright red or dark blue
- As with all knives, adult supervision is recommended
- Dishwasher safe
- Mini recipe booklet filled with kid-friendly meals and a fun easy-to-follow instructional pamphlet