When the room gets a little too dry for you in the winter months, you're going to need the King of Humidifiers! This cool new Godzilla Humidifier from Japan is a terrifying ultrasonic humidifier disguised as a miniature version of Godzilla that seems to be unleashing devastating bursts of blue atomic breath from it's monstrous mouth, except it's just refreshing cool mist illuminated with blue LEDs. It not only helps to humidify a room instead of destroying it, it also plays the Godzilla theme song and sound effects like horrifying roars and footsteps too. Way more fun than a typical boring old humidifier that doesn't roar and spew fire breath. Check out this VIDEO to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Godzilla ultrasonic cool mist humidifier - King of Humidifiers
- Official Godzilla merchandise
- Based on BatoGoji design of Godzilla from Godzilla vs. Mothra (1992)
- Illuminated mist in the style of Godzilla's blue atomic breath
- When you Turn the Power Button on, same music just like the movie will start when Godzilla appears
- Godzilla's theme song will play when turn off this product
- There are LEDs in godzilla's mouth which will light up with effect sound of radiant heat rays
- Mist color: blue LED
- Plays sounds and music from the movie
- Packaging illustration by kaiju illustrator Shinji Nishikawa
- Modes: continuous operation, intermittent operation
- Automatically turns off when water runs out
- Size: 7.1" x 8.5" x 8.9"