Forget bottled water and expensive filters, purify your water the natural way using Japanese Kishu Binchotan White Charcoal. Binchotan charcoal is handmade from controlled burning of holm oak wood at high temperatures using traditional Japanese methods and is legendary for its ability to absorb chemicals, freshen the air and purify water.
Simply drop a stick of Binchotan White Charcoal into a pitcher of water and place in your fridge overnight. It will naturally purify and soak up the chlorine and other scents, while releasing natural minerals, improving the taste and softening it as well. It can be re-used for up to 3 months and easily recharged once a month by boiling it for 5 minutes, letting it cool and patting it dry. When its time is up, simply smash it and spread into your plant soil or compost to recycle it back to the Earth. Cool huh?
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Japanese Kishu Binchotan is the best quality white charcoal for purifying water
- Naturally activated through a controlled burning process done by hand
- Soaks up chlorine and other unpleasant tastes from drinking water
- Releases natural minerals into water
- Alkaline effect softens the water and improves the overall taste
- Can be re-uses up to 3 months and then broken and recycled into plant soil
- Size: 6" L x 1" Diameter