Dehydration Preventing Pedometer
I usually just drink when I'm thirsty, but if you'll be walking for fitness on a hot summer day, then strap on this cool new Dehydration Preventing Pedometer. This high-tech pedometer not only tracks the elapsed time, number of steps and total distance traveled, it also automatically monitors the temperature and relative humidity to predict fluid loss and alerts you when it's time to re-hydrate. It features a large LCD screen display, tracks your activity using an accurate piezoelectric sensor, saves data from a prior workout and includes a quick-release belt clip. You really can't have too much information, but unfortunately you'll need to remember to bring water yourself.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Estimates how much fluid you'll lose during workouts and alerts you when it's time to rehydrate
- Automatically factors in the temperature and relative humidity to predict fluid loss
- Sounds an alarm to remind you to take a drink
- Tracks your activity using a piezoelectric sensor that has been clinically proven more accurate than spring-levered models
- Displays the elapsed time, number of steps taken, and distance on its large LCD screen
- Saves data from the prior workout in its memory
- Included belt clip has a quick-release button that makes it easy to remove
- Size: 4.5" H x 8" W x 1.25" D - 4 oz
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!