Bring a little bit of calming nature back into your modern 21st century technological nightmare of a home with this cool new Qualy Sprout Jar. While this kitchen storage jar may look like a little terrarium from afar, the soil inside is ground coffee, tea leaves, spices, beans, sugar, flour, rice, or anything you wish to add and the little green sprout rising up in the center is actually a handy removable scoop. To use, just flip it over, twist the lid off the dome, remove the green leaf spoon, and scoop out what you need. Best of all, this cute little plant sprout never needs watering.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- This coffee or tea container resembles a terrarium with a plant-shaped scoop
- Transforms your favorite ground coffee, tea leaves, spices, beans, rice, and more into the soil of a tiny terrarium
- Removable green leaf scoop spoon sprouts up from the middle
- Turn the container over and twist to open the lid
- The top of the dome is designed to stand on the table
- Materials: Food safe plastic
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 21 fl. oz.
- Size: 6.41" H x 3.54" Diameter