Whether you're stuck in a soul-crushing traffic jam, someone cuts you off, you don't care for the bumper sticker in front of you, or you just need to relieve some road rage, don't you wish you had gotten the missile option for your vehicle? Well, with this cool new Fire Missiles Button placed in your car's 12-volt accessory port you'll at least be able to pretend to launch missiles when frustrated in traffic. This fun anodized aluminum working cigarette lighter has a red button emblazoned with "Fire Missiles" on the end. While it's quite satisfying to have, it unfortunately won't launch any real missiles at your enemies, but it will let you light up a smoke, if you got 'em. Pairs nicely with these hilarious Missile Balloons For Your Car.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Made of Anodized Aluminum for the perfect feel when you fire your missiles
- Fits most standard automotive 12-volt accessory plug
- Fire Missiles button functions as a cigarette lighter on some vehicles
- Please check your car make and model to make sure it can support a cigarette lighter - Will not function on most European cars
- To use cigarette lighter, install the button in a 12-volt accessory socket and push button for 5 -7 seconds
- Then release and pull the button out and use the heated coil to light your cigarette