Wish gardening was way easier? Have a green thumb, but don't like to get your hands dirty? Have limited space? Then check out this cool new Foody 8 Hydroponic Tower. This futuristic five foot tall vertical garden tower grows up to 40 fruit, vegetable, herb, flower, and other plants year round in only 2 square feet of space using a hydroponic watering system - no potting soil required.
This innovative vertical garden consists of 4 stackable growing pods and a reservoir base, each with 8 planting pockets that you fill with a clay pebble growing medium that helps to insulate roots and provide proper aeration and drainage. The hydroponic system automatically circulates water and nutrients to the plants from the base. It works indoors or outdoors and even has the ability to automatically rotate in the sunlight with the optional rotation motor. Check out the demo video below to see it in action. Cool huh?
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Grow up to 40 plants in 2 sq ft. in your home or on your deck or patio
- Grow a wide range of fruits, vegetables, herbs, flowers and other plants
- Each growing pod has 8 planting pockets and there are 8 pockets for net pots in the base providing 40 total planting locations
- Ideal Outdoor Hydroponics: Growing medium (clay pebbles) insulates roots from temperatures fluctuations and offers great aeration and drainage
- Hydroponic system automatically circulates water and nutrients to plants - No potting soil needed.
- Grow all year: Move indoors in the winter for year round growing
- Tower stands 5 feet tall - Plant and harvest standing up
- Optional Automatic Rotation: Pods rest on ball bearings allowing them to rotate easily (8 revolutions per hour) for optimum light exposure
- Healthy and Safe: Made of a heavy-duty plastic that’s BPA free
- Algae Resistant: Anti-oxidant and UV reduction elements help reduce algae formation
- Size: 62" T x 19" diameter base - 21 lbs