Don't drink and drive - PERIOD. I believe most people don't, but there are those situations where you go out for a drink or two, maybe have something with dinner, feel completely fine and then drive home. If your judgement has already been impaired by alcohol, of any limit, then why do you trust it to decide if you should get behind the wheel? Stay on the safe side, for everyone's sake, and get a second opinion by blowing into one of these cool new BACtrack SingleShot - Disposable Breath Alcohol Testers.
Unlike those large and pricey electronic breathalyzers, these inexpensive, single-use breath alcohol testers don't require batteries, maintenance, recalibration or training. Just squeeze the center of the tube to activate the test, blow through it for 12 seconds and if the crystals change color from yellow to blue-green, then your blood alcohol level is at or above the limit. The testers are clinically proven to be over 99% accurate with rapid results, have been cleared by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration and Department of Transportation as an Alcohol Screening Device and are available in 0.02% (zero-tolerance), 0.05%, and 0.08% (legal driving limit) BAC thresholds. It's simple to use, easy to read the results and small enough to fit in any purse or pocket. Although these are great to have, please remember to just drink responsibly in the first place.
Disclaimer: Buyer acknowledges that it is unsafe to operate any vehicle after ingesting any amount of alcohol. Buyer further accepts full responsibility for his or her own decision to operate a vehicle after ingesting any amount of alcohol. Buyer acknowledges that these products are intended for the sole purpose of detecting the possibility of alcohol in the bloodstream at a given blood alcohol threshold. This device is not intended to be the sole indication of level of intoxication and should not be used as a legal instrument for measuring intoxication. The exact level of alcohol in the bloodstream cannot be established by solely using these devices.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Single-use disposable breath alcohol testers
- Clinically proven to be over 99% accurate with rapid results
- Available at 0.02, 0.05, and 0.08% BAC thresholds
- Simple to use / Easy to read results / Small enough to fit in any purse or pocket
- 0.02 test is perfect for zero-tolerance environments like schools, businesses, and family use
- Higher 0.05 and 0.08 thresholds can help indicate increased levels of intoxication help prevent alcohol-related accidents
- Does not require batteries, maintenance, recalibration or training
- A simple pinch activates the crystals – no warm up time necessary
- Crystals clearly change from Yellow to Blue/Green when result is positive
- Cleared by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration – over 99% accurate
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Response Time: 120 seconds
- Blowing Time: 12 seconds
- Size: 2.75" L x .375" Diameter - 0.2 oz