Smartphone-Controlled Bionic Bird
Bored with the typical R/C cars, boats, planes, and quadcopters? Want to drive your cat utterly insane? The cool new Bionic Bird is a realistic smartphone-controlled bird that can flap its wings and fly indoors or outdoors at speeds up to 12 mph. Just charge it for 12 minutes on its unique egg battery, which holds 10 charges, download the app, and connect it via Bluetooth on your iOS or Android device, and toss it into the air to begin its flight. Each charge lasts up to 8 minutes and it has a range of around 100 yards away or until it inevitably lands on a roof or in a tree. Check out the video below to see it in action. Cool huh?
Disclosure: When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Smartphone-controlled biomimetic bird drone
- Fly it indoors or outdoors at speeds up to 12 mph
- Compatible with both iOS and Android
- Bluetooth 4.0 allows you to control your bird up to a distance of 100 yards away
- Flies for 8 minutes on one charge
- Expert mode lets you fly using classic radio-command controls
- Materials: Foam body with carbon fiber tail and wing structure
- Bird recharges from the egg in 12 minutes - egg stores 10 charges
- Size: 6.5" L x 13.25" W x 1.5" D
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!