Put down that selfie stick, lower your arm, call off the paparazzi, and simply simply launch this cool new Selfie Drone instead. This tiny high tech drone launches and lands with ease right from your hand so you can take selfies from all new heights and angles, up to a 98' range.
It's piloted by a free smartphone app and features obstacle avoidance, an optical flow for stable flight to create a hovering tripod, a 12 MP camera with electronic and mechanical stabilization and flash, 1080p/60 fps video, and a rechargeable battery that provides 8 minutes of flight time on a 90 minute charge. Perfect for epic vacations and adventures, showing off at parties, or just taking a selfie with your selfie drone.
Why do I have the feeling that in the very near future everyone will just have their own selfie drone following them around all day live streaming their daily routines like a reality show? Anyways, this is where it begins.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Smartphone-controlled drone that captures and shares stunning first-person photos and video without a clumsy selfie stick
- Ideal for novice flyers, the drone can take off and land from your hand
- 98' range
- Obstacle avoidance
- Optical flow for stable flight that creates a hovering tripod
- 12 MP camera offers electronic and mechanical stabilization and flash
- Saves up to 1080p/60 fps video onto a microSD card up to 64 GB
- Free app for iOS or Android smartphones provides intuitive navigation and camera controls and one-touch sharing of 'dronies" to social media
- Perfect for bucket-list adventures, party hijinks, or daily happenings on-the-fly, day or night
- Rechargeable battery provides eight minutes of flight time from a 90-minute charge
- Includes two batteries, 16 GB microSD card, USB charging cradle with cable, removable training bumpers, and carrying case
- Size: 1.5" H x 8" W x 8" D - 10 oz