Authentic Boardwalk Photo Booth
If you are somehow one of the last people to still have ridiculous amounts of disposable income burning a hole in your pocket, you just might be in the market for a giant Authentic Boardwalk Photo Booth. All you financial executive criminals with golden parachutes take note!
Why spend money on a quality affordable digital color camera or even a cell phone with a camera, when you can drop a whopping 10K, plus 2K more in shipping, on a giant immovable booth with a built-in chair, half a curtain and the latest in high-end monochromatic photography that takes and prints a four-frame strip of wallet-sized pictures in only 16 seconds. If you have forgotten, all you need to do is sit down, press a button and pose for each of four pictures taken in speedy five-second intervals. Plus, it's a blast to make out in!
I think Superman is the only person who may actually need a full size photo booth, because there just aren't any convenient phone booths to change in anymore.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Takes and prints a four-frame strip of pictures in 16 seconds
- Uses a thermal printer exclusively designed by Polaroid
- 2" H x 2" W 72-dpi monochrome images
- Press a button and pose for each of four pictures, taken in five-second intervals
- Comes with two rolls of film that provide up to 3,200 pictures (or 800 sessions of four-frame photo strips)
- 74" H x 37" W x 60" L - 770 lbs