These cool new SteakChamp Grilling Thermometers make it simple to grill steaks to the perfect temperature every time. Just activate the stainless steel thermometer, slide it into the side of a steak 1" thick or larger, and grill away like usual. When the end begins to slowly flash, it means it's almost reached the desired temperature, a rapid double flash means it's time to come off the grill and rest for awhile, and no flash means it's done and ready to eat. They come in Rare (120°F), Medium Rare (130°F), Medium (140°F), and Medium Well (150°F) versions. Check out the demo video below to see them in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Take the guesswork out of grilling perfect steaks with these innovative thermometers
- To use, simply activate the thermometer, insert sideways into the steak, and flip and rotate as usual
- Slow flash indicates that the steak is close to reaching the desired temperature
- Fast, double flash lets you know when it’s time to remove the steak from the grill
- Double flash continues until the steak has rested for the appropriate amount of time
- Available in Rare (120°F), Medium Rare (130°F), Medium (140°F) and Medium Well (150°F).
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic
- Care: Hand wash with hot water and mild dish soap. Do not immerse in water
- Use: Not recommended for steaks under 1" thick
- Made in Germany
- Size: 3.5" L