Beer Can Chicken AKA Drunken Chicken is a unique and flavorful way to roast a chicken on the grill with a can of beer holding it vertically upright. Well, if you would like to avoid paint fumes and more coming off the can and into your bird while it roasts, then check out this cool new Outset Cast Iron Beer Can Chicken Holder instead. This heavy duty cast iron beer can chicken holder holds fresh herbs, spices, and beer (or other beverages) in the base to add flavor and moisture while a chicken or small turkey roasts on top and it also doubles as a garlic roaster as well. It won't chip or break like ceramic versions, comes apart for easy cleaning, and transfers and retains heat evenly. I bet the chicken never thought it would end up like this one day.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Pour your favorite can of beer into the bottom, add your favorite fresh herbs, and place the whole chicken right on top
- This vertical poultry holder stands 1 bird upright
- Roast chicken, small turkeys, and other poultry straight on the grill
- Infuse with whatever liquid favor you want: beer, soda, spices, marinades - whatever you can think of, you can infuse it!
- Beverage infusing ensures that meat emerges moist with crisp golden skin and filled of flavor
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly
- Airflow allows it to cook evenly while fat drips right off
- Eliminate potential safety issues from paint fumes coming off beer cans
- Unique 2-in-1 cooking vessel also doubles as a garlic roaster, yielding creamy flavorful cloves of garlic ready to spread on crusty bread or add to your dish
- Cast Iron is durable and doesn't chip or break like ceramic versions
- Comes apart for easy cleaning
- Capacity: 1.25 qt
- Size: 6.5" x 6.5" x 6.5" - 5.23 lbs