Kinto Cocoon - Ceramic Steaming Pot
The cool new Kinto Cocoon is a unique ceramic steaming pot from Japan that steams vegetables, meats, and fish to moist and tender perfection without any oils or fats needed. Just place it directly onto your gas or electric stovetop, add water, place food you wish to cook on top of the the nylon insert plate, cover, and steam away. When finished, the Cocoon can be brought directly to the table as a serving dish or used to store leftovers in the fridge. A healthier, more efficient, and simpler cooking solution.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$54.00 ($13.50 / Count)
- In Japan, home cooks use ceramic vessels like this to steam vegetables, meat and fish to moist, tender perfection
- Made of glazed earthenware to absorb heat and cook food evenly
- Fast and healthy way to cook, with no oils or fats needed
- Includes nylon insert plate for holding food for steaming
- Simply add water and steam food directly on the stovetop
- The clay "cocoon" can be taken to the table for serving
- Use for storing leftovers in the refrigerator and for reheating
- For use on gas and electric stovetops
- Small: 10.5" Diameter x 6" H - 1.25 qt capacity
- Large: 12.5" Diameter x 6.75" H - 2.5 qt capacity
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!