If you love Chicago-style deep dish pizza, the literal pizza pie, now you can make your own individual sized ones right on the grill or in the oven with ease using this cool new Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza Grilling Set.
Deep dish pizza already reverses the toppings with the cheese on the bottom and the sauce on top, but this unique set goes even further and bakes the whole pizza upside-down as well. Just place your sauce at the bottom of the nonstick pans, then layer your favorite toppings and then the cheese on top. Now roll out your best pizza dough, use the cutters to make dough circles, drape the circles over the pans and crimp the edges. After grilling or baking in the oven for 8-10 minutes, just flip the now upside-down, reverse-style deep dish pizzas right side up onto a plate and enjoy.
It's all a bit less confusing when you watch the demo video below.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Make your own deep-dish pizzas in the oven or on the grill.
- Layer your topping ingredients in the pan in reverse order, starting with cheese on the bottom, followed by your choice of toppings and finally the pizza sauce on top
- Easily custom-made pizzas are a hit at parties and barbecues
- Set includes a dough cutter and two 6" pizza pans with a nonstick finish for easy cleanup
- Material: Aluminized steel with nonstick finish
- Size: 6" diameter