This cool new Babyglow - Temperature Color Changing Bodysuit lets parents know immediately that their baby is exceeding 98.6 degrees and may be starting a fever. This unique baby sleepsuit / thermometer looks pink or blue when a temperature is normal, but when it rises, it changes to white as a helpful visual first alert for fevers. As the fever subsides, it switches back to normal. It's made from 100% cotton and is machine washable. Great solution.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- 100% cotton bodysuit can sense baby's temperature and changes color when baby has a fever
- Changes to white when baby exceeds 98.6 degrees
- Goes back to normal when baby cools off
- Machine washable, tumble dry low
- Colors: The standard pink & blue
- Sizes: 3 months - 18 months available