If you have $20,000 to blow and some seriously spoiled kids, there's this cool new Log Cabin Tree Lodge. This luxurious playhouse seemingly transported from some magical fantasy land has a giant treehouse lodge resting upon a real hollowed-out 5'-diameter oak or eucalyptus tree trunk tree. To reach the treehouse, kids can climb up the ladder inside the trunk and go through a trap door where they can play and explore in the lodge's interior main room or on the outside deck that's attached to a corkscrew escape tunnel.
Although I would have loved something like this in the backyard as a kid, I'm glad I learned basic carpentry trying to fasten any scrap wood and nails I could find into the nearest tree's highest branches, even though I also learned about gravity the hard way multiple times as well.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Treehouse lodge that sits atop its own hollowed-out tree
- Real Douglas fir log exterior and cedar shingle roof
- Adorned with rustic elements that inspire creative play and exploration
- Covered porch that protects the lodge's front door
- Ladder inside the trunk ascends to a trap door in the lodge's floor
- Interior and six windows are framed in Douglas fir
- Corkscrew tunnel slide extends from the deck
- Swing hangs from one of the support beams
- Decorated in non-toxic paint that withstands exuberant play and harsh weather for years
- Size: 17' L x 15' W x 8' H - 8,000 lbs