If you've got $40,000 to burn, love solving ultra-difficult puzzles, and want to take your dexterity skills to the edge, then you need to check out this cool new Massive 3D Labyrinth Orb. You'll have to think in three dimensions and expand your spatial understanding to guide a small marble through a complex maze of channels, zig-zags, hairpin turns, and more inside this gigantic tilt-able acrylic sphere. This luxurious handmade 3D puzzle has over 192' of track, 6 intertwined courses to play on, is affixed to a wooden base using a stainless steel gimbaled mount, and takes a whopping 400 hours to construct. The only downside to something this epically cool... again, it's $40,000, which is quite affordable to a select few.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Three-dimensional spherical labyrinth that challenges the limits of your manual dexterity and spatial understanding
- Try to maneuver a 5/8" wooden marble through its entire course
- Orb is a complex network of chicanes, multi-planar hairpin turns, zig-zags, and channels - even a sliding gondola
- Handmade from 3- and 6-ply Finnish birch that form the track - over 400 hours are involved in its construction
- Labyrinth is set inside a 30" diameter acrylic sphere affixed to a wooden base using a stainless steel gimbaled mount
- Just tilt the sphere in any direction to guide the marble
- Entire track laid out on a straight line measures up to 192'
- 6 intertwined pathways challenge players to complete each course without letting the marble fall off the track using an (optional) series of directional arrows
- Finishing all six requires a minimum of 224 plane changes
- Each orbs' difficulty level can be customized
- Size: 44" H x 41" W x 30" D - 40 lbs